“But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. 3 You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing,” says the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 4: 2-3
Fountain of Hope Ministries of America (“FOHMOA”) is an Arizona Bible-based, Christ-centered, nonprofit corporation with 501(c)3 status. The Lord has graciously kept us serving since 1987. Reverend Susan Stacey is the Founder of the Ministry who has a vision to bring restorative healing to the great State of Arizona.
- FOHMOA’s mission is to preach to broken-hearted women and girls, and to help them come to the full knowledge that God loves them. He is deeply moved, particularly by the afflictions of the fatherless. Ephesians 6:4, which says: “Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
- There are children who have not been under the protective canopy of a watchful father. To the contrary, we have thousands who have been abused by their dads, step-dads or other male family members, or even close friends! God often calls specialists, those who He has trained in unique ways, such as Rev. Susan Stacey, who has this God-given passion to see girls and women freed from the bonds of childhood sexual abuse. To implement action to the vision, Rev. Stacey has a three-part ministry.
To reach girls who are living in group homes. They are high-risk for future sexual abuse, especially if they leave the system. Within hours, most of these girls will be picked up by pimps for the purpose of sex-trafficking. They are sometimes shipped out of Phoenix to L.A. or Las Vegas. Susan has written and currently teaches curriculum for girls ages 12-17 years old, who live in group homes. The Girl's Curriculum fulfills Sex-Education requirements, but from a Christ-centered, Biblical worldview.
In addition, she has written and teaches a discipleship program designed for women. The Women's Curriculum is geared for women who have been victimized by childhood sexual abuse and other abusive relationships.
Lastly, Susan has opened a drop-in center, called "The Fountain" for girls and women, who are still trapped in the sex-trade on the streets .
Ways to get involved!
- Prayer Partner: Let us know so we can send you monthly updates, on the progress and work that God is doing.
- Prayer Walk: Please contact us to find out when!
- Seed Sower: All donations are tax-deductible. Together we can greatly impact the lives of these girls and women.
- Take a Tour: The Fountain is a safe place for our guests still on the streets. So tours must be scheduled.
- Volunteer: At The Fountain. This Involves special and on-going training.
- Donations: Food, water, hygiene items and jewelry supplies are always welcome.